Being active is a great way to have fun as fitness can do some pretty amazing things for your mind and body. Doing regular exercise is really worth the time and effort. Fitness has an important role to play in everyone’s life.
Benefits of regular exercise
1. It helps to build strong bones and an athletic frame.
2. It promotes healthy weight. Obesity is a serious problem among kids, it can lead to problems with sleep, knees, heart, emotions. Exercise can help to reduce all such problems.
3. It helps reduce diabetes. As many people are suffering from diabetes nowadays, even the kids are getting affected. Doing regular physical activity or exercise may help to overcome this problem.
4. Physical activities builds healthy habits. If you are used to being active now, you will continue to do that in future.
5. It helps fighting cancer. Exercise may help protect against certain kinds of cancer, including breast cancer.
6. It helps in preventing high blood pressure. The number of kids with high blood pressure is growing. High blood pressure makes heart and arteries work extra hard to pump blood. It also puts us at risk for things like kidney and eye disease.
7. It combats health conditions and diseases. Regular workouts keeps blood flowing smoothly, which decreases the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Regular exercise helps prevent health concerns such as stroke, metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
8.Exercise improves the mood. Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave us feeling happier and more relaxed.
9. Exercise promotes better sleep.Regular physical activity can help us to fall asleep faster and deepen the sleep.
10. Fitness can be fun and socially good. Exercise and physical activity are a great way to feel better, boost your health and have fun. We should try a combination of vigorous and moderate aerobic exercises, such as running, walking or swimming.
Regular workout and a healthy diet can help shore up the brain against cognitive decline. Working out especially between age 25 and 45 boosts the chemicals in the brain that support and prevent degeneration.
We have come to know some benefits of exercising. Therefore we should exercise daily to have a good impact on our health.