The most annoying hair problem is greasy hair. It just feels like heaven your hair seems to be stuck on your skull. Oiling is very good, but oily or greasy can be a problem. It looks dirty every time. It’s ok if you have not cleaned your hair but when even after you shampoo and your hair gets oily within 12 hours, it’s just frustrating. Oily hair causes thinning of hair. There are a number of reasons from genetics too much shampooing. Oily hair is heavy and unmanageable. It is prone to all types of hair problems. You can prevent it by simply not touching your hair or doing anything that might irritate your scalp to produce more sebum. It is a gross and difficult problems to deal with. It is as bad as dry hair, but has different problems than it.
Some of the products that are effective for treating oily hair via personalized healthcare system are :-
L’Oréal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo
- This shampoo does what a clay mask does to your face. It extracts oil from the scalp gently but effectively. This range of L’Oreal Paris has used three different types of clays in its pre-shampoo routine, followed by a mild cleansing shampoo and finally, a hydrating conditioner.
L’Oréal professional pure resource
- Under personalized healthcare, this shampoo helps in removing excess oil and other residue left behind by oiling or heat protection treatments, etc. It is safe for colored hair. This cleansing shampoo is not mind but is highly effective and recommended to be used at least once a week.
Head and shoulders instant oil control shampoo
- The good old head and shoulders is the best option when it comes to tackle dandruff as well as oily hair. This shampoo is specifically made for treating oily hair. This has organic ingredients which helps to reduce the production of sebum. It treats the scalp dandruff too. Under personalized healthcare, it is mild and can be used on colored hair.
Igk jet lag invisible dry shampoo
- This is a dry shampoo adds volume to your hair without leaving a white powder behind. It suits all hair types and cleansers as well as hydrates your hair making it feel soft. Also it is free of paraben and sulphate. Other than these, this shampoo also produces a cooling sensation to the scalp. It is gluten free and vegan. It also works as a UV protection.
Oily hair is a great problem for any climate. It makes your hair look and feel sticky and dull. But with personalized healthcare and its effective products you can tackle that.
Links to the products-
L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo, 175ml
[amazon_link asins=’B074VG1HRZ’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’theaanya-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’bc6caaee-9a1c-11e8-aeea-0f4921b8a19e’]
L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Pure Resource Shampoo – 250ml
[amazon_link asins=’B0793MSB7K’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’theaanya-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’66e5e96f-9a1e-11e8-943d-87bda6d18260′]
[amazon_link asins=’B01N0DV1CY’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’theaanya-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’b197e1b5-9a1d-11e8-b2ff-b51f3f2698fb’]
Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo, 12.8 Fluid Ounce
[amazon_link asins=’B00OP266NO’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’theaanya-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’22dd399a-9a1e-11e8-950b-cd37fd1693f6′]
(Disclaimer:- This is not sponsored by Amazon. This is clearly based on research on customer reviews and ratings.)
We truly hope you found this article helpful. To know more, you can always visit our website www.aanyawellness.com or book a preventive healthcare consultation session to get personalized and preventive healthcare solutions to your problems.
- Is oily hair good for hair growth?
Yes, it can be good but excess amounts of oil can trap and attract dirt, dandruff, and product build us, which clogs pores and prevents new hair growth.
- Can oily hair cause hair fall?
Yes, excess oil can clog the pores and cut off the oxygen reaching the hair leading to damaged hair, which eventually leads to hair fall.
- How often should I wash my oily hair?
People with oily hair often considering washing their hair once every 1-2 days.
- What hormones make your hair oily?
Most common type of hormone which associated with oil production being the androgen group.
- Does hair get more oily with age?
Yes, greasy hair can become more oily with age.