Are you looking for some safe herbal alternatives to replace your expensive synthetic beauty kit loaded with harsh chemicals? We are here to help you out. You can now pamper your skin and hair with all products that contain natural ingredients. Check out the following list of top 10 brands.
Top 10 brands dealing in the natural industry
Are you looking for some safe herbal alternatives to replace your expensive synthetic beauty kit loaded with harsh chemicals? We are here to help you out. You can now pamper your skin and hair with all products that contain natural ingredients. Check out the following list of top 10 herbal cosmetics product brands.
‘Himalaya Herbals’ is one of the most trusted brands in the Indian herbal cosmetics industry. Since the year 1930, the company has been taking utmost care of our beauty with its vast line of products that are 100% natural and safe. The products include rare Himalayan herbs, best ayurvedic compositions, and superior pharmaceutical technology are some of the specialties of this brand.
- Face care (cleansers or washes, scrubs, masks, toners, moisturizers, fairness, eye care, lip care and special treatment products)
- Body care (lotions, creams, and soaps)
- Hand care
- Foot care
- Hair care (oils, shampoos, conditioners, and creams)
If you go for Khadi Natural, you don’t need to worry about the quality or purity of your herbal cosmetics products. Instead, the enormous range of products will make you spoiled for choices. It is one of the leading manufacturers of herbal items in India and has been delivering customized products to customers of all skin and hair types for a long time.
- Skincare (face washes, toners, moisturizers, scrubs, packs, masks, sprays, body butter, hydrogel and lip balms)
- Hair care (regular oils, no mineral oil, and paraffin-free oils, shampoos, conditioners, mehndi and henna products that are 100% natural colors)
- Body care (bath oils, bath salts, body wash and aromatic bubble bath)
- Handmade soaps (butter soaps, glycerin soaps, and loofah soaps)
- Aromatherapy (essential oils and massage oils)
Body Shop :
This trades as ‘The Body Shop’, is a British cosmetics, skin care and perfume company that was founded in 1976. It currently has a range of 1,000 products which it sells in 3000 franchised stores internationally in 66 countries. The brand has campaigned to end animal testing in cosmetics and its website shows the various public campaigns it has created since then. The company’s products are non-animal tested and are certified cruelty-free by Cruelty-Free International’s Leaping Bunny.
- Body Butters (including Moringa, Satsuma, Strawberry, Olive, Shea, Mango, and Coconut)
- Body products such as body scrub, body butter, and bath lilies
- Makeup (including mascara, lipstick, lip gloss, eye shadow and cotton rounds)
- Full skin care ranges (including Tea tree, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Aloe vera, and Seaweed)
- Men’s skin care (Including maca root and white musk)
- Hair care (including their famous Banana shampoo and Banana conditioner)
- Fragrances (Women’s and Men’s)
- Bath products including shower gels and solid soaps
Just Herbs is another amazing herbal and ayurvedic cosmetics brand in India, which is much appreciated for disclosing the full list of ingredients for its products. Each of the items consists of uniquely formulated, certified natural components for ensuring maximum efficacy, ultimate safety, and a luxurious experience.
- Face & body care (cleansers, exfoliators, moisturizers, natural sun protective products)
- Hair care (dandruff control, hair fall)
When it comes to the best Indian herbal cosmetics brands, Biotique always comes in the list of top 10. The company has earned worldwide appreciation for combining time-tested natural therapies with the science of biotechnology.
- Skincare (cleansers, exfoliators, toners, moisturizers, scrubs, masks, vitalizes, products for sun protection, eye care, and lip care)
- Hair care (oils, shampoos, conditioners, serums, and products for styling)
- Body care (cleansers, nourishers, products for body massage, after bath, hand care, and foot care)
- Makeup (face, eyes, lips, nails, and shimmer)
The herbal extracts along with pure essential oils can help us retain the youth of our skin. And this is the concept behind the famous beauty and skin care line called Forest Essentials. All the product that we use from this brand contains spring water and naturally grown herbs from deep forests. Moreover, all of these products are made by labors in several Himalayan villages.
- Facial care (cleansers, exfoliators, hydrating gels, toners, moisturizers, night creams, anti-aging, skin lighteners, masques, eye care and lip care)
- Body care (base oils, bath oils, shower oils, massage oils, creams, lotions, polishers, soaps, mists, shower wash, butter soaps and handmade clear sugar soaps)
- Hair care (head massage oils, cleansers, and conditioners)
- Wellness (diffuser burner oils, etc.)
True to its tagline i.e., ‘close to nature, close to you’, Ayur Herbals offers a vast range of natural beauty and cosmetics products to Indian as well as international customers. All the items delivered by this company created after proper research. Authenticity and price are two biggest pros of this brand.
- Face care (gels, wash, scrubs, masks, packs, cleansing milk, astringent, toners, moisturizers, lotions, creams and lip balm)
- Sun care (sunscreen lotion and after sunburn gel)
- Body care (waxes, fairness bleach, rosewater, soaps and breast firming products)
- Hair care (hair wash, oils, shampoos, conditioners, kali Mehendi, henna powder and styling gels)
Not only specific beauty treatments, ut the VLCC Personal Care has also its own line of herbal cosmetics and beauty products that suit all sorts of skin and hair. Starting from healing, protecting to taking care, you can expect everything from the exclusively formulated VLCC products.
- Skincare (cleansers, washes, scrubs, toners, astringents, moisturizers, packs, skin whitening products, anti-pollution products, soaps, bleaches, eye care and lip care)
- Sun defense range (sunscreens and after sun care)
- Body care (lotions, body therapy, and pediglo)
- Hair care (oils, shampoos, conditioners, masks, and henna)
- Specialties (facial kits, products for body shaping and products for grooming)
JOVEES Herbal provides us with high-quality herbal cosmetics since last few years. The brand has more or less 85 excellent natural products in its portfolio now. With so many choices of items, you can easily pick the best one to meet your requirements.
- Skincare (cleansers, scrubs, toners / astringent, nourishers and packs/masks)
- Sun care (sunblock, anti-tan pack, protective creams, gels, and lotions)
- Hair care (oils, shampoos, conditioners, tonics, packs, Mehendi, revitalizers, hair and scalp cleanser)
- Eye care (cream, gel, and kajal)
- Lip care (lip care and lip balm)
- Specialties – pearl-whitening products and 24 karat gold series
Kaya Limited (popularly known as Kaya Skin Clinic) is a provider of skincare, haircare, and beauty solutions. Kaya operates a retail format called, ‘Kaya Skin Bar’ which includes specialized products that cater to skin and hair care needs. Kaya Limited operates three business formats, namely Kaya Skin Clinic, Kaya Skin Bar, and Kaya E-commerce.
- Skincare(sensitive face cleanser, advanced acne care kit etc)
- Body Care(intense hydration lotion, replenishing cream etc)
- Hair Care(Kaya Nourishing Shampoo, Kaya Hair Health Gel With Protein, Mineral & Vitamin Complex, Kaya Anti-Dandruff Lotion With OT Complex, Kaya Anti-Dandruff Shampoo)
- Anti-Ageing(Wrinkle repair, pigmentation repair)
We hope you liked these herbal brands and will find them useful and cost-effective enough to be a part of your kit!